1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Auction: 6+ Bearded Silkie Eggs-NPIP NEW LISTING!!!!

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Tropical Chickies, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Tropical Chickies

Tropical Chickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
    This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.

Bidding will start at: $20
    Additional bids will be in increasing $1 increments

Shipping will be via Priority Mail on Wednesday at a cost of $13

Auction ends at 9pm EST on
    2/28/12 Tuesday
    Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
    Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

Description:

This auction is for 6+ eggs from my blue pen. You may hatch blue, black, splash, and possibly partridge. Eggs are fresh and will be collected over 3 days. All my Silkies are bearded. Fertility has been 100% and I've had excellent hatch rates. My incubator is full, so am offering these beauties! I have lots of pictures of my stock on my website www.TropicalChickies.webs.com as well as youtube videos of some of the babies and parents http://www.youtube.com/user/TropicalChickies?feature=guide

I breed to the standards of perfection and the babies are just gorgeous! Siblings have placed BB, BV, and RV.

I pack each egg individually in bubble wrap and enclose them in with lots of newspaper so there is no movement during transit. Please view my For Sale page on my website for typical shipping disclosures.

Payment must be received Tuesday night so that I can ship these eggs out Wednesday morning. Send paypal to [email protected]

BIDDING BEGINS ON PAGE 3 - SINCE I REOPENED THIS AUCTION...THESE ARE NEW EGGS, THE WINNER OF MY LAST AUCTION HAS ALREADY RECEIVED HIS EGGS!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
  2. Ayman-hazeb

Ayman-hazeb Out Of The Brooder

Feb 19, 2012
    nice

3. Eggsoteric

Eggsoteric Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2010
    Maryland
    I'll start the bidding - $20.

4. blacktop240

blacktop240 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 20, 2012
    Saugerties,NY
    I'll go $21 :)

5. thea71701

thea71701 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2009
    camden AR.

6. Tropical Chickies

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
    I've collected 10 eggs so far [​IMG]

7. blacktop240

blacktop240 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 20, 2012
    Saugerties,NY
    $23

8. Tropical Chickies

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
  9. trailblazn

trailblazn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2012
    $24.00

10. Tropical Chickies

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
    ****DISCLAIMER*****
    I had hatched partridge babies in the past, there is a small chance you could hatch one. I had 2 that were carriers, and have rehomed the roo. I haven't had one show up in quite a while. Just thought of it, I don't want anyone to get upset and you are welcome to pull your bid.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by