This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply. Be sure to look at the latest post to see where the current bidding is at. Bidding will start at: $30.00. Additional bids will be in whole dollar increments (no cents please) Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail at the cost of $12. If you wish to have eggs shipped Express, please contact me. Auction will end at 7:00pm Central on Wednesday, April 11th and buyer can pick ship day Thurs-Sat. Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!). Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed! Description: ***See my website for many more pictures of my flock and pictures of chicks hatched by others from my eggs.*** http://www.shaynassilkies.com This listing is for 6+ paint silkie/ possible showgirl eggs. I will include at least one extra egg. I have two paint roosters in the breeding pen with paint and black silkie girls laying, plus a laying black silkie showgirl who is bred from paints. I have a picture of her listed in the photos above. She does have a beard and bowtie. <If you do NOT want showgirl eggs and you win this auction, you can put in a special request for me to remove her from the flock during the period I collect your eggs. Additional time will be needed to fulfill your order.> I have added black silkies hens to my breeding project because quality black silkies can help improve the paint type and improve pigment holes in the paints. Paint silkies are a work in progress. I have been getting very nice paint chicks from my breeding stock and am very proud of what has been accomplished with them so far. Several of the above pictures are chicks that I've hatched out that are near maturity now. There are also many pictures of my flock. I am getting about 80% paint or white chicks (the white may or may not develop spots later) and the other 20% black or sometimes blue chicks. About 15% of eggs are hatching showgirls. These percentages may vary by who is laying and are only intended as an estimate based on what has been hatching. There is some off coloring that occurs in paints. I've included so many pictures to show you my entire breeding flock and many babies to give you an idea of what you can expect. Check out my website for more pictures. I'm happy to answer any questions, just send me a PM. My silkies are not just a breeding project or hobby, they are my pets. When I am with them to keep an eye on them, they are allowed to free range outside. You are not getting eggs from birds that spend their days cooped up 24/7. Paypal payment is due the day auction closes. Contact me prior to bidding if you want to make other arrangements. I am getting excellent fertility in the eggs I am incubating, but I cannot guarantee hatch rates with shipped eggs. They will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail, which typically takes 2-3 days. I will not be responsible for any accidents in the mail since I cannot control what happens when they leave. I will ship within continental US only, excluding HI, AK. If your state has restrictions on receiving shipped eggs, please contact me prior to buying. I will individually wrap each egg and package with care. I will not mark it as eggs, since I've heard too many instances of boxes marked eggs having more accidents but will mark the box as fragile. I collect the eggs from the date the auction is posted until the ship date. I don't wash the eggs, because that can contaminate them. I will wipe loose dirt off of the occasional dirty eggs. Since I cannot control the hens’ laying, if they should slow down, and I am unable to collect the minimum by the shipping date, the buyer would have the option to cancel order or wait for the additional eggs. I don't anticipate any issues with getting the number of eggs listed based on the rate of laying. Thanks for looking!