1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

AUCTION- 6+ Coronation, Split Coronation Sussex eggs NPIP

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by crfarm, Feb 13, 2012.

1. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    THERE WILL BE AT LEAST 3 PURE CORO EGGS. THE OTHERS MAY CONTAIN SPLITS OR THE SPLITS MAY PRODUCE PURE CORO'S. WE HAVE NO SPLIT ROOS IN THIS PEN. ONLY PURE CORONATION ROOS. WE HAVE OUR ORIGINAL 3 PAIRS OF UNRELATED CORONATION SUSSEX BOUGHT STRAIGHT FROM GREENFIRE. WE ALSO HAVE A PURE LIGHT SUSSEX FROM GREENFIRE AND 3 OF HER SPLIT DAUGHTERS.

THESE ARE THE BIRDS MY VET COMMENTED ON THAT THEY LOOK JUST LIKE THEY CAME OUT OF A PIC IN A MAGAZINE. [​IMG]

Payment is paypal and the account is [email protected] Payment is due immediately after auction ends and NO ECHECKS. These will be ready to send out on Wed.

No guarantees on hatching rate.
    PRIORITY SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THIS AUCTION. EGGS WILL BE SHIPPED AFTER CLEARED PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. I SHIP MON-WED AND SAT. SO PLEASE PAY PROMPTLY FOR THESE TO GO THIS WED.

AUCTION ENDS 2/14/12 @ 9PM EASTERN

BIDDING STARTS AT $25.00 W/$1.00 INCREMENTS. Please do not PM. Post a reply with your bid here.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  2. bluefeathers

bluefeathers Out Of The Brooder

Dec 18, 2011
    Northern California
    I bid $25.

3. thechickonthehill

thechickonthehill Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2009
    Sadieville, KY
    I bid $26.00.

4. thechickonthehill

thechickonthehill Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2009
    Sadieville, KY
    Headed to my PayPal account right now. Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by