Auction- 6+ Split Coronation Sussex, NPIP, Shipping Included

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by crfarm, Mar 13, 2012.

1. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    BIDDING STARTS @ $25.00 WITH $1.00 INCREMENTS.

AUCTION ENDS 3/16/12 @ 9PM EASTERN

SHIPPING IS MON-WED & SAT

EGGS WILL BE SHIPPED ONCE CLEARED PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED.

I have 1 Light Sussex hen bought from Greenfire and 3 of her split daughters in this pen with one Pure Coronation UNRELATED roo. You will hatch splits and some pure coro's from this pen. No guarantee as to how many Pure you will get if any. But with the Pure Coro roo your odds are increased. I have hatched Coro's from these split girls.

Priority shipping is included.

Payment is paypal to [email protected] NO ECHECKS!

There are no guarantees on your hatch rate. I will NOT be replacing eggs or refunding. Please keep that in mind as hatching eggs are a risk. Eggs will be collected from now till shipping date.

2. crfarm

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    stormylady bids $25.00, Thanks! [​IMG]

3. crfarm

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
  4. stormylady

stormylady Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2008
    Illinois
    Thank you!![​IMG]

5. stormylady

Dec 27, 2008
    Illinois
    Done!

6. stormylady

Dec 27, 2008
    Illinois
    :weee I got the Coronation split eggs I ordered from crfarm today, they were very nicely packed, no cracks , very clean, I won 6 and she sent 10!! Thankyou so much ! I'm going to let the eggs rest overnight and set them in the morning! I will update and let ya know what I get out of them, So far I'm very pleased with these very nice little eggs! Here are some unpacking pictures so you can see the nice packing process! [uL=https://www.backyardchickens.com/image/id/6666993/width/600/height/450][​IMG][/URL][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Thankyou!! Sandy Forgot to mention Eggs mailed on the 17th and I recieved them on the 19th very nice only 2 days in the mail!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by