Auction ~8+ Paint Silkie Hatching Eggs ~ Auction

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by TwinMapleRanch, Mar 2, 2012.

1. TwinMapleRanch

TwinMapleRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2011
    N/W PA
    This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply. Be sure to look at the last reply to see where the current bidding is at.

Bidding will start at $15. Auction ends at 9pm EST on Sunday, March 4th. Shipping will be $12 for Priority with delivery confirmation. Shipping to the continental US only. Paypal payment will be due by no later than Mon, March 4th @ 10AM EST. so I have time to get them to the post office.

This auction will include all eggs from my paint pens that I collect over the weekend (starting Friday), up until shipping on Monday, March 5th. I have a paint pair from Bren Gambill. The paint hen and a GM black roo are in one pen. In the other pen, the paint roo is over 3 black hens, one of which is a Sunshine Silkies. I am getting between 3 and 4 eggs a day, so there should be quite a few extras, but I'm only guaranteeing 8 since silkies can go broody at the drop of a hat.

I just had 4 hatch on Valentines Day and all 4 had spots. Some are vautled and some are not. All have correct toes and feathering and I am getting very few pigment holes.

I store my hatching eggs at 50 degrees F and they are turned daily until shipped.

Now for the normal disclosures. Paints do not breed true. I sometimes get white chicks and an occasional partridge from these pens. Fertility and hatch rate are great here, but I cannot make any guarantees on shipped eggs or your hatch rate. Although I pack with the utmost of care, I cannot control how the USPS handles the box once it leaves my hands. I will mark the box as fragile and with "this side up" stickers. If you would like me to mark anything else on the box, just let me know. Please let the eggs "rest" for 12 to 24 hours after receiving them before setting them.

Thanks for looking! Happy bidding!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  2. QuailGirl

QuailGirl New Egg

Feb 16, 2012
    Awwww why do i have to live in England:(

3. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    $57.00

4. 2hot2chicken

2hot2chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2011
    Beaverton
    Seriously??? Talk about a jump I was watching this auction and I was gona bid if it wasnt to high before closing and it went from 15$ asking to $57! [​IMG] You must want them bad....LOL So much for giving anyone else a chance [​IMG]

5. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    go right ahead and bid. I just don't have time to sit sunday by the computer when it ends.

6. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    I'm off for the night, I will check back in the morning to see if I bid high enough.

7. TwinMapleRanch

TwinMapleRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2011
    N/W PA
    Hoppy is the winner! Congratulations! PM me in the morning to arrange payment. Thank you!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by