AUCTION: 8 PLUS EXTRA'S COCHIN EGGS AUCTION WILL END FRIDAY 10/19/2012 AT 11:00 AM EASTERN TIME

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Lacrystol, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Lacrystol

Lacrystol Hatching Helper

Jun 13, 2009
    Diamond, Ohio
    I am offering 8 cochin eggs plus extras, the bidding will start at $10.00 and increments of $1.00. In order to participate you must hit Reply, enter your bid then click on Submit. I will close this auction on 10/19/2012 at 9:00pm Eastern Time. Eggs will be shipped on Monday 10/22/2012 and you will get any that I collect on that weekend..

I will accept Paypal for payment, which is due the day the auction closes. Once the auction closes, I will PM the winner with my Paypal information. Contact me prior to bidding, if you want to make other arrangements.

Shipping cost is $10.00 and I will ship Priority. I individually wrap my eggs in bubble wrap and do my best to make sure your eggs will make it as safely as possible. But once the eggs leave my hands, I have no control on how the USPS handles your eggs. I also have no control over the success of your hatch

Here's what's in my pen (if you want to see some pictures send me you email address, I'm having some difficulties posting them here):

BLACK/LAVENDER ROOSTER
    BLUE COLUMBIAN ROOSTER
    MILLE ROOSTER
    BLUE COLUMBIAN HEN
    MILLE HEN
    WHITE HEN
    FRIZZLED BLACK HEN
    CALICO HEN
    PARTRIDGE COCHIN HEN:

[​IMG]

MOTTLED COCHIN HEN:

[​IMG]