AUCTION: 8 Purebred Bantam Cochin Hatching Eggs, Auction ends 3/5/2013 at 11:00pm Eastern Time

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Lacrystol, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Lacrystol

Lacrystol Hatching Helper

Jun 13, 2009
    Diamond, Ohio
    I am offering 8 + Purebred Bantam Cochin eggs extras if my girls will allow it..
    The bidding will start at $10.00 and increments of $1.00. In order to participate you must hit Reply, enter your bid then click on Submit. I will close this auction on 3/5/2013 at 11:00pm Eastern Time.
    Eggs will be shipped when payment as been accepted..
    My flock didn't come from a hatchery but from BYC Members.​

I will accept Paypal for payment, which is due the day the auction closes. Once the auction closes, I will PM the winner with my Paypal information. Contact me prior to bidding, if you want to make other arrangements.

Shipping cost is $15.00 and I will ship Priority. I individually wrap my eggs in bubble wrap and do my best to make sure your eggs will make it as safely as possible. But once the eggs leave my hands, I have no control on how the USPS handles your eggs. I also have no control over the success of your hatch

Here's what's in my pen:

ROOSTERS:
    BLACK/LAVENDER ROOSTER
    BLUE COLUMBIAN ROOSTER
    MILLE ROOSTER
    WHITE ROOSTER

HENS:
    BLUE COLUMBIAN HEN
    MILLE HEN
    FRIZZLED BLACK HEN
    CALICO HEN
    PARTRIDGE COCHIN HEN
    MOTTLED COCHIN HEN

Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
  2. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    So these are all running together? In other words, the chicks will be mixed color mutts?

3. Lacrystol

Jun 13, 2009
    Diamond, Ohio
    Yes, the colors shown in the listing are penned together, so a variety of colors could be hatched. They may not all be recognised colors, but I do not consider them "mutts" since they are the same breed of chicken. Thanks for your interest.

4. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    No offense, I just meant that most people (like myself) want pure colors, not mixed color.

5. Lacrystol

Jun 13, 2009
    Diamond, Ohio
    I can completely understand that and it just so happens in the near future, I will have just Millies. Perhaps at that time, we can talk some more. LOL...

6. suncatcher

suncatcher Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2012
    Wintertime!
    Lovely little Bantam Cochins!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by