AUCTION: 8 PUREBRED BEARDED SILKIE EGGS THIS WILL END 3/5/2013 at 11:00 PM Eastern Time

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Lacrystol, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Lacrystol

Lacrystol Hatching Helper

Jun 13, 2009
    Diamond, Ohio
    You are bidding on 8 Purebred Beared Silkie Bantam eggs plus extras if my girls allow it.
    Bidding will start at $15.00 and go as increments of $1.00, in order to participate in the bidding you must hit reply and enter the amount you would like to bid. I will close this auction on 3/5/2013 at 11:00 PM eastern time. Eggs will not be shipped until payment has been accepted.

My flock did not come from a hatchery, only known BYC members.​

I will accept Paypal for payment, which is due the day auction closes. Once I close the auction, I'll PM the winner my Paypal info. Contact me prior to bidding if you want to make other arrangements.

Shipping is $15 I will ship Priority. I individually wrap my eggs in bubble wrap and do my best to make sure your eggs will make it as safely as possible. But once the eggs leave my hands I have no control over how the USPS handles your eggs. I also have no control over the success of your hatch.

Here's what's in my pen....

Calico Patridge Rooster:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    5 Spread out toes...

[​IMG]
    Partridge again..
    [​IMG]
    Boy what a face, Doesnt look very happy....

[​IMG]
    Blue Silkie
    [​IMG]
    Blue Silkie

If you have any questions or want to see more pictures please email me at [email protected].

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  2. JenaRN

JenaRN Out Of The Brooder

Apr 19, 2012
    Ohio
    Do you think you'll have some of these eggs available in April? I live in Cincinnati, OH and would love to buy some of your hatching eggs but I will be out of town too much this month to hatch them.

3. Lacrystol

Jun 13, 2009
    Diamond, Ohio
    I should right now my girls have slowed down something terrible so this will probably be the only auction for Silkie Eggs, i will have available until they start picking up again..

4. Lacrystol

Jun 13, 2009
    Diamond, Ohio
    PM me when you are ready and we can work something out at that time. Thank you for your interest

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by