1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

AUCTION: 9+ Bearded Silkie eggs-NPIP

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Tropical Chickies, May 18, 2012.

1. Tropical Chickies

Tropical Chickies Songster

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
    Bidding will start at: $25
    Additional bids will be in increasing $1 increments

Shipping will be via Priority Mail on Monday at a cost of $13

Auction ends at 9pm EST on 5/20/12 Sunday

Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
    Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

Description:

This auction is for 9+ eggs from my blue and black pen. You may hatch blue, black, splash, and possibly partridge. 3 of the 9 eggs that are unmarked could possibly be from my white girls too (I found them in a nest on the ground after I had free ranged my white and blue pen). Eggs are fresh and I currently have 9 eggs and will continue to collect eggs through Sunday. All my Silkies are bearded. Fertility has been great and I've had excellent hatch rates! My incubator is full, so am offering these beauties! I have lots of pictures of my stock on my website www.TropicalChickies.webs.com and more updated photo's on my Facebook page Tropical Chickies as well as youtube videos of some of the babies and parents http://www.youtube.com/user/TropicalChickies?feature=guide

I breed to the standards of perfection and the babies are just gorgeous! Siblings have placed BB, BV, and RV.

I pack each egg individually in bubble wrap and enclose them in with lots of newspaper so there is no movement during transit. Please view my For Sale page on my website for typical shipping disclosures.

Payment must be received Sunday night so that I can ship these eggs out Monday.

Send paypal to [email protected]

Last edited: May 19, 2012
  2. Tropical Chickies

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
    I've collected 11 eggs so far :)

3. Tropical Chickies

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
    13 eggs now

4. kadizkidz

kadizkidz In the Brooder

Mar 25, 2011
    Wisconsin
    you have Beautiful Silkies

5. Tropical Chickies

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
    Thanks [​IMG]

6. Tropical Chickies

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
    I have 14 eggs...5 hours left!!!!

7. mandelaykay

mandelaykay Chirping

Mar 23, 2011
    Southern maine
    Is the auction closed?

8. Tropical Chickies

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
    My sincerest apologies, yes it's closed now. However, if you are wanting eggs I can put you on a waiting list for the end of next week.

9. mandelaykay

mandelaykay Chirping

Mar 23, 2011
    Southern maine
    Yes.. Could you please add me to the list. :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: