1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Auction: 9+ Coronation Sussex Hatching Eggs - Great lineage - no Splits

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by bargain, Feb 11, 2012.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    This is an auction...Bids start at $35 dollars with bid increments of $1. Auction starts 4:00 pm EST 2/17 and ends 2/19 at 10:00 pm EST I've hatched plenty for the past 10 months....This is for 9+ 100% purebred Coronation Sussex hatching eggs. Breeding flock are 100% Greenfire Farms imported Coronation Sussex line..9+ means you will get a minimum of and more if laid the day of shipping and the day before! .Please reply with bids to this post. [​IMG].There are purebreds, no splits in this grouping. Our flocks came at great cost to us with 4 unrelated pairs that were purchased and a trio that was shared with our farm by our dear Friend Paula C. They are $35 to start the bid and will include any extras that are laid the day before shipping and the day of shipping. The cost of shipping will be $17 for the way that we ship, box within a box method but no egg cartons used and no prepaid boxes

These are massive poultry but so friendly that I can pick up full sized hens with no fuss from the Rooster. These birds will be "eyestoppers" on your farm or in your backyard. The picture above is of them at 4 months They are double that size now! We have tested fertility by visuals and also by about 20 baby chicks as well!

Please message me with questions but put bids in response to this listing.Thanks and have a blessed day.

Picture of first roo on the farm in early fall of 2010 and Of Course he's on Farmer Nancy's Shoulder. Little and then large pet!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  2. serendipity22

serendipity22 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    NC
    $35 Yes, please!

3. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Serendipity22 eggs have been shipped and will be ready to send more or you can make arrangements to meet me on Saturday at the newnan show

4. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Serendipity22 eggs have shipped
    If you want to be able to pick these up, can meet you at newnan poultry show. Message me separately Please!@

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by