AUCTION 9+ LF FRIZZLE COCHIN EGGS NPIP AND AI CLEAN

greeneacre

Songster
13 Years
Jun 17, 2010
Garner, nc
This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.

Bidding will start at: $___10.00____
Additional bids will be in increasing $__0.50___ increments

Shipping will be via <USPS WITH DELIVERY CORMFORMATION> at a cost of <15.00

Auction ends at <8PM> <EST> on <2-24-2012>

Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

Description:
These are from my Smooth Blue Roo over 2 Blue and 2 Black frizzle hens. You will hatch 50% Frizzle and 50% smooth in Blue, Black and Splash. I have had great success with the eggs from this pen--98% hatched.
Eggs to be shipped on the following SATURDAY depending on the girls to ship the freshest eggs possible.
I prefer Paypal, but if you win and want to send a postal money, You may do so with the understanding that the eggs will be collected once the money order arrives and the next highest bidder who uses paypal will be given the chance to buy the eggs currently collected at what they bid.

Buying hatching eggs is a gamble. I send eggs that I hatch myself with great results. Once the carefully packed eggs leave my hands, I can not guarantee that hatching rates will be the same as I get as they can be handled roughly, exposed to extreme temperatures by the Post Office and I have no control over incubation conditions. Please remember that no development does not mean the eggs weren't fertile

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom