1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Auction ~ Ameraucana hatching eggs ~ Wheaten & Blue Wheaten

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by aceschix, Feb 3, 2013.

1. aceschix

aceschix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Offering 12+ of our (my daughter's) Wheaten and Blue Wheaten Ameraucana hatching eggs. *** Only the blue eggs shown in the opening picture are the Ameraucana eggs. ;) *** The 2 chicks in the front of the chicks picture are these Ams. :D Fertility has been confirmed. Theses babies are hatching really well! We have a Wheaten Roo and a Blue Wheaten Roo over 14 W/BW and Splash Wheaten hens. Lines are from Chickenstalker, Ray_n_Deb and White Mountain ranch. The hens are very nice size and we tend to select for the the nice "creamy" colors. All have beards and the correct color slate legs. [​IMG] Ending this auction at 8:00 PM EST Monday, February 4th. To ship Tuesday February 5th. Opening bid of $24 Winner pays shipping $14. I can add a 72 hour heat pad for an extra $4 if you need one. Payment due at auction end via Paypal. Please post your bids here not via PMs. Thanks!! I will wrap each egg individualy in bubble wrap and do everything in my power to see that eggs get to you in the very best possible condition. I have had wonderful feedback on my wrapping and packing methods. I will ship with a confirmation number as well Please remember buying shipped eggs is a risk. I can not be responsible for anything that happens with the eggs once they leave my hands. Please feel free to ask any questions!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  2. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    I have had excellent hatches from April! Never a broken egg! Here's a pic of a couple of chicks I hatched recently (I have more of hers in the incubator now)

In the incubator:

[​IMG]

All fluffed out, more are hiding under the Ecoglow:

[​IMG]

3. aceschix

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire

Super cute! Thanks a bunch. Glad you love them!:D

4. Fyremare

Fyremare Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2012
    Vermont
    Monday Feb 4th, ship Tues Feb 5th? Is this separate from my earlier request or did you want me to bid here?

5. aceschix

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire

Nope, separate all together! We are getting plenty a day and do not have another order until the end of the week. No worries! :p

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  6. dreamflock

dreamflock Out Of The Brooder

Nov 12, 2011
    Are these available for bid still? Confused by dates, thanks!

7. aceschix

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire

This auction ends Tomorrow February, 4th. To ship February 5th. ;)
    Sorry or any confusion! :p

8. Fyremare

Fyremare Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2012
    Vermont
    Thank you! [​IMG]

9. dreamflock

dreamflock Out Of The Brooder

Nov 12, 2011
    what is the highest bid so far?

10. aceschix

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire

Opening bid is $24 but no one has offered that yet.

Would you like to be in for $24?

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by