1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

AUCTION- Ancona and Cayuga test eggs-NPIP

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by learycow, Mar 1, 2012.

1. learycow

learycow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    This is an AUCTION for 12+ extra duck eggs. My whole flock is NPIP certified.
    I have had my Anconas separate for a month now. These eggs will be pure.
    My Cayugas are free-ranging with my other ducks, but I have seen the drake and he is VERY active! I would expect these eggs to be pure as well, but I want the buyer to know that there is a chance these eggs could be a mix.
    I have not yet tested the fertility of these eggs due to both incubators being full! So this is an auction for 12 + cayuga and ancona "test" eggs.
    Winning bidder pays the winning bid price plus $20 shipping (this includes packing materials and tracking).
    Please post your bid under this message, not as a PM! But feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns.
    Bidding ends Sunday March 4th at 5 PM eastern time. Starting bid is $5. Eggs will be mailed Monday March 5th

Happy bidding and good luck!

2. NYRIR

NYRIR Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2010
    Petersburg,NY
    What color Anconas? Any pics of parents?

3. learycow

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    The Anconas are black and white.
    I posted a picture of them but I see that it didnt post for some reason.
    I will try to get that up, I am currently not at a computer and can't do it on my phone!

I also forgot to add that the winning bidder needs to be able to pay with PayPal, and needs to pay ASAP after the auction so I can send the eggs out first thing Monday.

4. NYRIR

May 13, 2010
    Petersburg,NY
    How many ancona eggs in the dozen? Or is it two separate dozens?

5. learycow

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    It is one dozen with extra if I have them.
    It will be about half Cayuga and half Ancona. Possibly a few extra Ancona eggs.

6. NYRIR

May 13, 2010
    Petersburg,NY
    I would be interested in the Ancona eggs mostly...but I like my cayugas as well. [​IMG]
    Do you have any pics of the Ancona parents?

7. learycow

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    [​IMG]
    Sorry it is so late, but here is a picture of my anconas. All are black and white. I am trying to breed for more speckles, which is why the drake as less black on him.

8. NYRIR

May 13, 2010
    Petersburg,NY
    Aren't they cute! I am actually trying to get away from the white chests and get some color on them...but thanks anyway! Good luck with selling!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by