Auction- Bantam Black & Blue Cochin Pair

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by Beth G., Mar 10, 2012.

1. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

I have a nice young pair to sell. It's a nice Black Cockerel that is 8 months old and a Blue Pullet that is 6 months old. They were tested by the State of CT on March 2.2012 and I am NPIP Certified and have a poultry dealers license with the State of CT to sell poultry legally in or out of state. This Pair has been kept inside on pine shavings so they are in decent shape. I would call them a very nice breeder pair with alot of prospects. They will not be bathed as this time of year I fear they will catch cold but, will be free of lice and mites and dewormed. Also, they come from separate breeding pens are are unrelated. The cockerel is black to black breeding and the pullet is blue to black breeding.

This Auction will be increased by $1.00 increments and the buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. I will give you a slightly used box for free. I would guess shipping for the two shouldn't exceed $60.00. Please PM me with questions but, bid in the forum.

This Auction will end Sunday March 18th at 8pm Eastern time. Paypal payment is required by Monday 8am if you would like your birds shipped that week.

Thanks for looking!!

*** UPDATED PIC'S of PULLET****
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  2. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Added a few pics from today of the little blue girl :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by