1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Auction-Birchen Marans roo, 5 month, NPIP RECENT SALE OF ONE OF THESE GOING TO PHILLIPINES!

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by crfarm, Mar 7, 2012.

1. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    Pic is similar to what you will receive. Clean legs. They are showing Gold in the saddle and need to be bred accordingly.

I just sold this one to a broker to ship out to the Phillipines.

Beautiful colors. Greenfire Lines.

Payment is paypal to [email protected] due directly after auction ends. NO ECHECKS If you don't have Paypal you can still pay as a guest with a debit or credit card.

Shipping is Express Mail and $75 including box. Depending on weight it may be more and would need to be settled up BEFORE he ships. It may be a week to 2 weeks before he ships. I may need to order a box.

BIDDING STARTS AT $30 WITH $1.00 INCREMENTS

ENDS 3/16/12 @ 9PM EASTERN

No guarantees on live shipping. The Postal service does not insure Lives and they have up to 3 days to deliver. Saying that I have had only 2 shipments not delivered in 2 days or less. There is no refund or replacement. Please keep this in mind as buying birds and eggs are a risk.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by