1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Auction- BLRW 10+ eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by WestKnollAmy, Mar 4, 2012.

1. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.

Bidding will start at: $15.00
    Additional bids will be in increasing $ 50 cent increments

Shipping will be via USPS Priority at a cost of $14

Auction ends at 8 am EST on Tuesday, March 6

Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
    Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

Up for bid are 10+ marvelous blue laced red Wyandotte eggs. These large fowl birds are so beautiful that friends and neighbors will be envious of your pets and egg layers.
    They are friendly and happy chickens. Your flock will do well free ranging or penned. They lay a large brown egg and seldom go broody so they give you eggs for breakfast and cooking. Not only are they gorgeous but they are useful. Not many pets can help feed the family regularly like these awesome looking birds! The rose combs do well in cold weather and mine live in a large tractor with free range time every day.
    There are splash BLRW hens as well as dark blue BLRW hens as seen in the photos. This makes for a gorgeous flock to delight you and your family. A gentle enough breed for anyone to handle.
    Fertility has been great, hatching has been 98% but as with any shipped eggs there are no guarantees once the box goes to the PO. All eggs are bubble wrapped and placed in a Priority box lined inside with layers of more bubble wrap for a safe trip.
    Shipping only in the US. Payment via PayPal at auction close for expedited delivery.​

2. Countrypunk92

Countrypunk92 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    Portland, tennessee
    16$:)

3. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    $17

4. Countrypunk92

Countrypunk92 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    Portland, tennessee
    EDited to withdrawl my bid. As I already won an blrw auction.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  5. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    The auction goes off in less than 12 hours and I collected up to 12 eggs so far. I will check the nest boxes in the morning before I tape up the box to ship out.

6. walterdegeer

walterdegeer New Egg

Jan 28, 2012
    i bid $18.00

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by