AUCTION - Blue Barred Rocks, Super Blue Egg Layers and White Leghorns UPDATED QTYs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by DMRippy, Apr 15, 2012.

1. DMRippy

DMRippy Pallet Queen Premium Member

May 18, 2011
    Nashville
    This auction will end Tuesday Morning at 9 am CST. I MUST have payment by 10AM Monday via Paypal. NO E-CHECKS. I will ship these out on Tuesday with a tracking number. Shipping is $18 for up to 30 eggs. If you order more add $4 for shipping. I do not guarantee you hatch, but I have had great hatches with these eggs at the farm and I have had reports of good hatches of my shipped eggs. If you eggs are damaged during shipping I will TRY to replace them if you pay shipping.

Offer #1 2 sets of 16 Blue and Black Barred Rock. I have a Reg Barred Rock Roo over 2 Reg Barred Rock pullets and 7 Blue Barred Rock Pullets (The blues will give you a 50/50 hatch of blue and black). The Blue Barred pullets have slight barring, but should improve with this roo. These are my project birds and are VERY PRETTY. Bidding starts at $10 (top 2 bids wins UNLESS the winner requests both sets)

Offer #2 16 Super Blue Egg Layers - This is a cross of my White Leghorn pullets with my Shaffer Lavender Ameraucana Roos. The goal is a super blue egg layer. You may get white eggs, but if they have a pea comb you will most likely get pretty blue eggs [​IMG] (my Shaffer Lavender pullet lays a nice BLUE egg) These are very popular. I need to hatch me some more. Chicks will be white and may have some spots, but will be mostly white with some color leakage. Bidding starts at $10 SOLD.... and for the next 2 weeks too [​IMG]

Offer #3 18 White Leghorns. These are just regular Leghorns that lay great and big eggs. Bidding starts at $8

Sorry I don't have pictures of the Leghorns or of Grown SBEL or their eggs, BUT soon they will start laying [​IMG]
    I have over 200 chicks and need to stop hatching [​IMG] REALLY! .... for a few weeks anyway.

If you have any questions please PM me. Happy hatching!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
  2. DMRippy

May 18, 2011
    Nashville
    Make me an offer???????? These eggs are fresh and hatch great! If I don't sell them they will be eaten.... or maybe some incubated, I can't really do that.... STOP ME PLEASE! OFFERS?????

3. MicheleC

MicheleC Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2011
    Lake Charles
    $8 on the Leghorns

1 person likes this.
  4. DMRippy

May 18, 2011
    Nashville
    The Barred Rocks are still available if anyone want to PM....[​IMG] 2 sets.... As of Sunday I had 45 from that pen so you will get extras [​IMG]

5. minnierussell

minnierussell New Egg

Jan 17, 2013
    Looking for three young Barred Rock hens: Franklin, Ky. [email protected] 270 586 6660

thanks S. Placco

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by