Auction: Blue Laced Red Wyandotte chicks

gwendalynn28

Songster
8 Years
Apr 17, 2011
Hi! I have for sale 2 Blue Laced Red Wyandotte chicks that were born on 5/14/12. These are the splash variety. I can ship them but buyer will have to pay the shipping costs! Shipping within the U.S. only and I cannot be responsible for mis-handling by the post office. These two must go together! Chicks are $6 each. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I got shipping quotes today!! So, for lovin my birds: shipping is $39.60+$12 for the shipping box=$51.60 total for shipping (plus the costs of the birds).

For Nielsen6, your quote was actually the same price as lovin my birds quote! If you are still interested please let me know. If I sell to two different people, one person can get 4 chicks and the other can get the remaining 3! This is just a quote so I don't know if it will come out cheaper or not. I've never shipped chicks before. They would be shipped express overnight and the first pickup for express mail at my post office is 12pm so I would have the chicks ready and deliver them to the post office at around 11:30am.

Back
Top Bottom