1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Auction-Blue Laced Red Wyandottes 14+

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by WestKnollAmy, Feb 26, 2012.

1. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.

Bidding will start at: $_21.00__
    Additional bids will be in increasing $_1.00_ increments

Shipping will be via USPS Priority at a cost of $14

Auction ends at 9:30 PM on Monday Feb. 27, 2012
    Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
    Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

Fourteen BLRW eggs, I will send any extras if they lay them. This is a gorgeous young flock that have been giving me many chicks. They are calm, easy to handle and so beautiful your neighbors and friends will want some for themselves.
    The photos of these birds speak for themselves. Please visit my website for more.
    These are not only one line as I have mixed bloodlines for diversity.
    My birds are kept in a tractor that is moved every week and are also allowed to free range a few hours every day. They are fed laying mash and whole grains and get vitamins in the water. Fertility has been fabulous here but as with any shipped eggs I can not guarantee anything once the box goes through the PO.

I wrap each egg in bubble wrap and place inside a newspaper lined box with more bubble wrap around them for the safest shipping possible. All boxes are Priority and these will go out on Tuesday.
    PayPal is expected within 12 hours for expedited delivery.

Thank you for looking!

2. bookerdog

bookerdog Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2011
    Oregon

3. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Congrats! PMing you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by