*AUCTION CLOSED * ALL THAT NEEDED TO BE RE HOMED HAVE BEEN. FLOCK AT A MANAGABLE NUMBER. * Silkie

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by brettread203, Oct 16, 2012.

1. brettread203

brettread203 Out Of The Brooder

*AUCTION CLOSED * ALL THAT NEEDED TO BE RE HOMED HAVE BEEN. FLOCK AT A MANAGABLE NUMBER. *
    Hello, I've got 10 or so, Silkie Mixes. I only have these pictures right now. This AUCTION is for two younger hens one is white and one is a Grey/Blue/Black'ish Color. I've been told she looks like a Silkie Serama Mix, they all look kind of different & all have different colors & different patterns. If there is much interest in seeing them all I will take pictures of them all tomorrow. Hope you all love them. I'm currently not set up to ship, So this auction is for local pick up only. I live in Bethel CT. 06801 - & - I accept PayPal or Cash At Time Of Pick Up. Any questions please ask away. ​

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
  2. brettread203

brettread203 Out Of The Brooder

If you do not want both young hens just message me and we can solve that. P.S. There is another 12 chickens that I need to post for auction. So there is many different ages types colors feather styles etc... To see or choose from. I'm trying to cut the flock to my most favorite styles and colors also size and personality is a big consideration for my breeding and I am also going to keep my eggers for the eggs they feed the neighborhood with! ;-)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by