AUCTION - Cuckoo Marans, Olive Eggers, Easter Eggers UPDATED QTYs

DMRippy

Pallet Queen
8 Years
May 18, 2011
Nashville
This auction will end Tuesday Morning at 9 am CST. I MUST have payment by 10AM Monday via Paypal. NO E-CHECKS. I will ship these out on Tuesday with a tracking number. Shipping is $18 for up to 30 eggs. If you order more add $4 for shipping. I do not guarantee you hatch, but I have had great hatches with these eggs at the farm and I have had reports of good hatches of my shipped eggs. If you eggs are damaged during shipping I will TRY to replace them if you pay shipping.

Offer #1 Cuckoo Marans - I have two pens. 1) Reg Cuckoo Marans(Feathered legs) over 1 Reg Cuckoo Pullet, 2 Blue Cuckoos (1 has feathered legs). 2) Slash Cuckoo Roo over 2 Blue Cuckoo pullets (no feathered legs). You will get eggs from each pen. I have 2 sets of 16. Bidding starts at $10 (top 2 bids win, unless winner bids on both sets in the reply)

Offer #2 23 Olive Eggers - These will be from 3 pens. I have 2 Olive Egger Pullets (1 White and 1 Typical Black and Copper) Both have beards and muffs and feathered legs. The Black is covered by a Blue Copper Marans Roo the White by a Black Copper Marans Roo. The 3rd pen has 6 pullets, 1 Black Am, 1 is Barred EE (Sex Links), the rest are EE that lay blue eggs. These are covered by a Blue Copper Marans Roo. I have had GREAT HATCHES from these eggs.... I have little Olive Egger Chicks running out my ears
lau.gif
Bidding begins at $10

Offer #3 16 Easter Eggers - This pen has a Black Ameraucana Roo over Bearded and Muffed Pullets so you should only get bearded and muffed chicks. All the pullets lay a blue/blue green egg.... this auction is only for the blue eggs! (I also have 3 bearded and muffed EE pullets that lay a brown egg - I will include these ONLY if requested) Bidding starts at $8

I have over 200 chicks and I need to stop hatching
hide.gif
REALLY!.... for a few weeks anyway
lau.gif

The pictures of the Copper Marans used for the Olive Eggers (the one in my Avatar is my Black Copper) The eggs are of my EE eggs. The splash Cuckkoo and all the other Cuckoos from the 2 pens. I don't have any of my EE sorry.

If you have questions please PM me. Happy hatching!

Last edited:
Make me an OFFER????? These are fresh and hatch great! If they are not sold most will be eaten, some will be hatched.... I don't need to hatch right now....... STOP ME, PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER!!!!

These are all still available.... if anyone is interested just PM me.
fl.gif
I think I will set some eggs tomorrow if no takers.
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom