Auction - FBCM and 2nd gen Olive Eggers 10+

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by DMRippy, Jan 22, 2012.

1. DMRippy

DMRippy Pallet Queen Premium Member

May 18, 2011
    Nashville
    I have been collecting eggs this week so I wanted to offer these again. As of today I had 5 Olive Egger eggs and 6 Black/Blue Copper Marans eggs.

The olive eggers lay a pretty olive egg and are in with my splash copper Marans roo. I have one pullet that is dominate white with feathered legs and one that kinda looks like a BCM with feathered legs.

My Marans pen has a Blue Copper Marans roo and 3 Black Copper Marans pullets. The Marans girls have been laying for only a few months so the eggs are not huge yet, but big enough to hatch. I just hatched nearly 30 Marans. All my Marans in this pen have feathered legs.

This was a last minute auction so I don't have many pictures since it was raining for the past couple of days and will continue.

I will collect tomorrow (Monday) and ship on Tuesday. I have been getting 2 eggs a day from each pen so I would think 12-14 eggs total

This auction will end at 11:00PM Central time Monday. I must have payment via Paypal by Tuesday morning to ship. Shipping will be $16.00

Bidding will start at $16 and needs to go up in increments of $1.00. Winning bidder will be PM with payment info.

Happy Bidding!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  2. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    I have seen Donnas Marans, and they are very nice. In fact I bought 20 chicks from her and I still have all of them, growing bigger every day![​IMG]

3. DMRippy

May 18, 2011
    Nashville
    Thanks Deb!

4. bandolierbabe

bandolierbabe Out Of The Brooder

Sep 18, 2011
    Missouri
    I'll bid $16

5. DMRippy

May 18, 2011
    Nashville
    As of today there are 7 Olive Egger eggs and 5 Blue/Black Copper Marans Eggs so 12 egg total.

5 hours left!

6. DMRippy

May 18, 2011
    Nashville
    This Auction is OVER! Congratulations and Happy Hatching [​IMG]

7. DMRippy

May 18, 2011
    Nashville
    So I don't know if I am doing this right or not, but I have another batch of 11 plus what I get tomorrow. Bidding will start at $16 and I have some better pics. All the info in the above auction info is still the same. If you would some for another week I can do that too. It seems I will have at least 10 every week and I don't want them to go to waste. Happy bidding!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by