Auction for 10+ blk & blue eggs or 10+ bantam marans hatching eggs

ohioruss

Songster
11 Years
Nov 14, 2008
ohio
paypal auction only starts 3/16/12 ends ends 3/20/12 @ 5:00 pm ohio time. paypal addy is [email protected] flat rate shipping is 14.95

10+ hatching eggs
I am offering 5 blue copper and 5 blk copper hatching eggs,I will add extra's if they lay day of shipping. I will mark on each eggs which is which, but when they hatch you will know. All bev Davis line , except blue copper roo over blue copper hens which is from logan line. I got RV with blue copper roo and BV with blue copper hen. As with shipped eggs I can not guarantee your eggs to hatch to much can happen form my farm to your farm, when shipping eggs.

10+ hatching eggs
I am offering bantam marans, cuckoo and blk,I will add extra's if they lay day of shipping. My bantams are the size of small leghorns, between 2 to 4 pounds, some has feathers and some don't. The eggs are really good size for bantams marans, and the color is not the greatest on them, but am working on darken the egg color.As with shipped eggs I can not guarantee your eggs to hatch to much can happen form my farm to your farm, when shipping eggs.

please bid in your reply so others will know that someone has already bid on eggs, After 1st. each bid after increases to 1.00, also please say which set of eggs you are bidding on? All eggs will be shipped priority mail

PLEASE PAY WITHING 24 HOURS SO I CAN SEND THE EGGS TO YOU AS FAST AS POSSIBLE

BLK COPPER & EGGS

BANTAM MARANS & EGGS

Back
Top Bottom