Auction for 12+ True Rumpless Tufted Araucana Egg's

Ytailhunter

In the Brooder
11 Years
Sep 17, 2008
Massena NY
These will be from two pen's, which contains Recessive White hen's,recessive white roo,blue hen's,blue red splash hens,black red hen's,black/birchen ,extended black roo's and brown/red hen's and wild type roo.This auction ends sunday the 19th at exactly 7pm highest bidder at that time win's (note)buyer pay's flat rate shipping (us) of $13. these egg's are some of the prettiest blue you can get, Also all my roos are unrelated to my hen's, If you would like pic's E-mail me at [email protected] (please be patient) Good luck bidding !!!
15895_chickens_024.jpg
15895_chickens_016.jpg
15895_chickens_009.jpg
15895_chickens_006.jpg
15895_chickens_012.jpg
15895_p3060996.jpg

Last edited:
Click on uploads at the top of the screen and follow the instructions to upload your picture. Then copy the code that will show under the uploaded picture and paste it in your message. When it posts, the picture should show up. I hope this helps!

I only have two tailed birds in my flock one brown red and one blue hen, I don't hatch many chick's with tails either most are rumpless tufted or rumpless clean-faced with the occaisional chick having a partial or full tail. also when I started out I worked on egg color first, then type, then rumplessness and tufting.

Back
Top Bottom