Auction in Minnesota

happychicken22

Hatching
11 Years
Feb 14, 2008
Stacy, MN
Rhinos Arena in Hinkley, MN is having their first Exotic animal auction of the year March 29th at 9am. Anyone else know of other auctions or swaps in Minnesota?
ya.gif

Do you have to take anything to this swap meet, or can you just go look around, and maybe buy stuff. I have never been to one, but this one is close to where I live.

Vern Is doing another auction.
lol.png
This time in Long Pairie, MN at the sale barn there. The date will be Saturday, May 3. He will be sending out info to those of you who are on his mailing list. If you are not on his list and would like to be (He does three auctions a year I think, Pierz MN twice and Peharm MN.
His email address is [email protected]

big_smile.png

for more info on Rhino's sales go to rhino arena's website. rhinoarena.com. You can get on Rohans ( I think that is his name) email list. He sends out a monthly newsletter. as for any of the other postings. I WOULD love to know names and/or email addresses or address of the places where the sales are. Carlton feedmill does the carlton swap. I dont know the address of the feedmill. I dont have the phone number handy either. I do know you can look it up online.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom