Auction: Lav/Lav split Ameraucana eggs

mustangsaguaro

Songster
12 Years
Nov 30, 2007
San Martin, Ca
Up for auction are 12+ Lav/Lav split Ameraucana eggs. Any extra's that are laid will be included. Right now my incubator is full and my girls are laying like crazy. Thus why I am offering these for auction. I'm getting anywhere from 5-7 eggs a day from these girls. I have 5 Lav females, 2 Lav split females and 2 Lav males. Two of my Lav females came from Jean Ribbeck's stock and the rest of my birds including the 2 males came from Cindy Aultman's stock in Tx.

Auction will close at 6pm PST Sunday March 18.

I do allow my birds to free range but you will only be getting eggs from my Lav/Lav split birds. As those are the only color Ameraucana's I have at the moment and only have the 2 Ameraucana roos. Fertility of eggs is showing really good about a 97-98% fertility. But due to eggs being shipped I have no control over what your hatch rate could be.

I individually bubble wrap my eggs and do the best to package them to prevent breakage. But as you know not all PO's treat eggs the same so once the eggs leave my hands I have no control.

I am currently not NPIP certified so if that is a issue please do not bid. I apologize for this inconveince. Also because I am not NPIP certified I cannot send eggs to the following states: Alaska, Connecticut, Illinois, Kansas, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Texas, Virginia, and Hawaii.

Please bid in increments of $1 and posts bids to this thread please. No PM's. I will contact winning bidder at end of auction to get your mailing address and any additional info regarding shipping eggs.

Only form of payment I accept is paypal. Once auction is over please pay promptly so I can ship eggs out ASAP. Eggs will ship Mon. or Tues (March 19 or 20). Shipping cost is $15.

Back
Top Bottom