1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Auction! Lavender Ameraucana Bantams

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by xyresicchick, Oct 16, 2013.

1. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Songster

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    Selling my lavender ameraucana bantams.

I have three lavender hens ($65 each) and two lavender 10 month old pullets ($70 each) PLUS one lavender roo ($15)

I also have one FRIZZLE ee bantam pullet, 10 months old. she is solid black and carries the lavender gene. ($35) she has some feathers on her legs as she is part cochin.

and ONE olive egger bantam pullet, 10 months old. she is cuckoo color and there is a 2/3 chance she carries the lavender gene. ($30) her mother laid small-medium sized olive eggs.

Will consider selling a breeding flock with roo for discounted price.

white ameraucana & birchen ameraucana have been sold

will ship if buyer pays $10 for a new box and actual shipping price (usually upwards of $35 depending on weight of birds and location being shipped to. I've shipped 4 birds at one location before that have cost $70 to ship. could be more for shipping if you order more birds.

paypal accepted!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
  2. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Songster

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    three lav hens are sold. would like the last 3 lav ameraucana bantams (2 pullets 1 roo) to stay together as a trio $150 takes them. Still have the EE bantam and OE bantam also.

Email for quicker response. [email protected]

3. basketballdk

basketballdk In the Brooder

Jul 11, 2013
    South, Kentucky.
    You still have the trio? Would like to see more pics, and some pics of the egg color... I really want some of these.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: