Auction! Lavender Ameraucana Bantams

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by xyresicchick, Oct 16, 2013.

1. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    Selling my lavender ameraucana bantams.

I have three lavender hens ($65 each) and two lavender 10 month old pullets ($70 each) PLUS one lavender roo ($15)

I also have one FRIZZLE ee bantam pullet, 10 months old. she is solid black and carries the lavender gene. ($35) she has some feathers on her legs as she is part cochin.

and ONE olive egger bantam pullet, 10 months old. she is cuckoo color and there is a 2/3 chance she carries the lavender gene. ($30) her mother laid small-medium sized olive eggs.

Will consider selling a breeding flock with roo for discounted price.

white ameraucana & birchen ameraucana have been sold

will ship if buyer pays $10 for a new box and actual shipping price (usually upwards of $35 depending on weight of birds and location being shipped to. I've shipped 4 birds at one location before that have cost $70 to ship. could be more for shipping if you order more birds.

paypal accepted!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
  2. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    three lav hens are sold. would like the last 3 lav ameraucana bantams (2 pullets 1 roo) to stay together as a trio $150 takes them. Still have the EE bantam and OE bantam also.

Email for quicker response. [email protected]

3. basketballdk

basketballdk Out Of The Brooder

Jul 11, 2013
    South, Kentucky.
    You still have the trio? Would like to see more pics, and some pics of the egg color... I really want some of these.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by