Auction- Lemon Blue\Brown Red Cochin Pair(bantams) NPIP

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by swheat, Feb 23, 2012.

1. swheat

swheat The Bantam Barn

Mar 18, 2008
    Alabama
    My Coop
    I have a Lemon Blue roo @ 1 year of age and Brown Red pullet about 7months old. This pairing will give Lemon Blues and Brown Red chicks. I am NPIP certified. Bidding starts at $75.00 and bid increment of $1. Express Shipping is $65.00 includes box. I will ship when weather is permitting on both ends .NO shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Virginia. Auction ends Tuesday night-Feb 28 @ 8:30 pm Central time Payment due at the end of auction. PM any ?'s
    Paypal to [email protected] Please place bids here, Do Not pm me with bids. Thanks Happy Bidding :)

2. TinyBirds

TinyBirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2009
    Texas
    Gorgeous Steve! Wish we had another pen available [​IMG]

3. swheat

swheat The Bantam Barn

Mar 18, 2008
    Alabama
    My Coop
    Thank you ! I actually need a few more pens myself...but doesn't everyone...:lol:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
  4. swheat

swheat The Bantam Barn

Mar 18, 2008
    Alabama
    My Coop
    Just to wanted to clarify - the hens eye is fine , I just caught her with her eye closed, which with the flash makes the eye look blind..though she is not.

5. Rocky Maley

Rocky Maley Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2011
    John Day on the River
    Nice pair. Do you have any other pairs or pullets avalable ? I just hate paying shipping on a pair so i like to buy treios or two pairs to make shipping cheeper per bird

6. swheat

swheat The Bantam Barn

Mar 18, 2008
    Alabama
    My Coop
    If I only had more hens:he...Now if any one wants reverse trios(2 cockerels & 1 pullet) I can do that, :oops: I have a few cockerels. LOL I do have a pair of Brown Reds available that I can bundle with this pair for shipping. [​IMG]

7. Rocky Maley

Rocky Maley Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2011
    John Day on the River
    Would you consider any of these four to be show quality or are they breeders.

8. swheat

swheat The Bantam Barn

Mar 18, 2008
    Alabama
    My Coop
    These are breeders.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by