1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Auction: LF Lavender/Lavender split Ameraucana eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by mustangsaguaro, Mar 4, 2012.

1. mustangsaguaro

mustangsaguaro Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    San Martin, Ca
    My incubator is currently full so I am offering these eggs for auction.

This is a 24hr auction. Auction will end Monday at 5pm PST. Up for auction are 10+ LF Lavender/Lavender split Ameraucana eggs. I will ship out eggs on Tues. afternoon to the highest bidder. In the event I don't receive at least 10 eggs from the girls by Tues. of ship time. I will ship out eggs the following Monday (3/12). I can also ship out eggs on Wed. if you'd like. In the case I don't receive the 10 eggs by Tues. Let me know if you want me to ship out on Wed or if you'd like to wait until the following Mon. I have no control over when the girls decide to lay or don't. If I don't receive 10+ eggs I will gladly refund your monies.

Eggs are collect a few times a day to ensure the cleanest eggs. I do not wash my eggs that will be used for hatching. I have 2 Lavender females from Jean Ribbeck lines, 3 Lavender females, 2 Lavender split females from Cindy Aultman lines and 2 Lavender roosters from Cindy as well. The two roos are in w/ all females. So you could hatch out Lavender w/ some possible Lavender splits.

Cost of shipping is $15. Eggs are individually wrapped in bubble wrapped and packaged as best I can to help prevent breakage. Once the eggs leave my hands I have no control over how the USPS handles the eggs. Payment is by paypal only. Pay using email address [email protected]

Bidding starts at $25. Please post your bid. Do not PM bids. Once auction ends I will contact you via PM to get your address to ship to. Also, will need to know if you want the PO to hold eggs at PO and call for pick up. If that is the case I will need your phone number as well at that time.

Happy Bidding. If you have any question please don't hesitate to ask.[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
  2. mustangsaguaro

mustangsaguaro Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    San Martin, Ca
    Auction ends in an hour. I can't believe there isn't anyone that would like some Lavender/Lavender split Ameraucana eggs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by