Auction-Marans-Blue copper roo over black copper hens 12+

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by WestKnollAmy, Mar 4, 2012.

1. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.

Bidding will start at: $16.00
    Additional bids will be in increasing $ 50 cent increments

Shipping will be via USPS Priority at a cost of $14

Auction ends at 9 am EST on Tuesday March 6, 2012

Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
    Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

Gorgeous, established Marans flock. I have owned the roo and most of these hens for 4 years. I have added only a few hens with excellent temperament, egg color and great stature for great meat birds. Most are feather legged but a few are not. These birds are kept in a tractor that is moved to fresh ground every week and are allowed to free range every afternoon in the front pasture. The rooster is so petted that I have to pick him up every night to set on the roost and pet the hens goodnight. They have lovely temperaments, have produced great meat birds with excellent taste and they lay fabulous eggs. The photo shown is what I collected and set myself the other day. I send the freshest eggs they lay within 3 days before auction ends.

PayPal accepted at the end of auction to expedite shipment.
    Eggs are wrapped in bubble wrap and placed in a Priority box lined with more bubble wrap. Shipping only in the US.
    Every care is taken for safe shipment but no guarantees after the box is sent out with the PO.

2. dbmama

dbmama New Egg

Jan 17, 2012
    I will bid $16

Thanks.
    Danielle

3. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    The auction has a bit less than 12 hours before ending. There are 14 eggs and I will check nest boxes before I close up the box for shipping out tomorrow.

4. Chickadee29

Chickadee29 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 1, 2011
    Florida

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by