Auction-Mille Fleur bantam Cochin project eggs 12+

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by WestKnollAmy, Feb 3, 2012.

1. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.

Bidding will start at: $__15.00_____
    Additional bids will be in increasing $_50 cent____ increments

Shipping will be via USPS Priority at a cost of $14
    Auction ends at 9 pm EST on Sunday, Feb. 5, 2012

Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
    Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

Hatching eggs from several pens of my Mille Fleur bantam Cochin project birds. I breed more for type on my Cochins than for pattern at this time. Although the birds are coming out with some pretty patterns and colors they are still not perfect. Hatching these beauties will add to your existing project or add a lot of beauty to your backyard! They are super sweet pets, great for children and make good lap pets for adults, too. Excellent setters for hatching and raising chicks, they lay well in winter or summer providing you with eggs for breakfast or just give enjoyment by their talkative communication with you.

Fertility has been great, hatching has been 99% but as with any shipped eggs there are no guarantees once the box goes to the PO. All eggs are bubble wrapped and placed in a Priority box lined inside with layers of more bubble wrap and newspaper for a safe trip. I always try to send plenty of extras if they will lay them.
    Shipping only in the US. Payment via PayPal within 12 hours of auction close.

For many more photos you can visit my website and you are always welcome to PM me with questions.
    Thank you for looking!

2. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Great. I have the $ and now my incubator is full. I can't win, Amy. I just can't win.

3. tkay6205

tkay6205 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2011
    Knottsville, KY
    I'll bid $15

4. WestKnollAmy

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC

You are going to have to contact me as soon as you have $ and an empty bator. However, since you do own chickens, that is usually seldom and almost impossible! Gosh, how I know that.
    But I love the fact that you like my birds. One day we will get you set up with some. [​IMG]

5. davony's chicks

davony's chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2009
    Missouri
    I bid $16.50

6. Chooklet

Chooklet Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2008
    Orinda
    I bid $17.50. (and if Shmoozle ended up in the box with the eggs I wouldn't be too upset...)

7. WestKnollAmy

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    LOL Schmoozles' kids are looking so nice that I hate to sell anything from him but I can't keep them all. He throws great conformation and it is sticking through to his grandkids, too. There are eggs from his pen in this auction. He has been a great bonus in my breeding program. You have a good eye! I will probably take some of his grand or great grand daughters back to him later so I keep him, just in case.

I also meant to add that the girls are laying well enough that as of now I have 15 eggs so I am sure 18 will be going out with this auction since I still have all afternoon and tomorrow morning to collect.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
  8. walterdegeer

walterdegeer New Egg

Jan 28, 2012

9. walterdegeer

walterdegeer New Egg

Jan 28, 2012
    i want to bid 18.00

10. WestKnollAmy

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Less than 30 minutes to go on this auction and I have 18 eggs collected already. Let's see what they give me in the morning before I close up the box.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by