1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

AUCTION: Olive Eggers!! TO SHIP THIS WEDNESDAY!!

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Wynette, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.

12+ Olive Egger hatching eggs - I have 10 as of now in my egg cooler, and I've got 4 olive egger hens, so if they all lay, total will be 16 eggs.

Bidding will start at: $15.00
    Additional bids will be in increasing $.25 increments
    Eggs to be mailed out Wednesday morning (4/18)

Shipping will be via U.S.P.S. Priority mail, with delivery confirmation included. Cost of shipping is $17.00.

Auction ends at 4:00 p.m. Eastern time TOMORROW (4/17) (last bid by 4 p.m. tomorrow wins).

Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).

Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

Description: These are first and second generation olive eggers. My hens are black with lightly feathered shanks, and all have muffs/beards. They are in with my Black Copper Marans, so most of the babies will be black, although folks are getting a few blues (I have a purebred Black Ameraucana out of a blue hen in the pen). Also, I added a "buff" colored EE to the breed pen a few weeks ago, and I am unsure what that cross will bring, color wise. 100% of eggs checked have been fertile. Although I cannot guarantee your results (or that the post office will be kind to the box), I do the very best I can on my end to make sure they are well prepared for their trip to you!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by