Auction problems

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by cathunter10, Jan 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cathunter10

cathunter10 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2010
    Piedmont, MO.
    Any one else have a problem with the new auction format.People are useing it for a discussion format insted of PM ing the seller and asking there questions.and insted of the ads disapering when thye expire they just move down the list and remain.I personaly feel the regular auction format needs to be reinstated.
    Bill

2. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Theres no problem with the new auction format, its just different than before. Its working fine. Each auction can be closed when they are done. A lot of the ads are just classifieds, so they don't need to be closed, until the seller wants to.

3. cathunter10

cathunter10 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2010
    Piedmont, MO.
    Every one has there own opinion mine is that the site is not a true auction format.
    Bill

4. elevan

elevan Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

It is not an auction formatted system at this time. We have given members a way to work around that to continue to list items as auctions should they choose.

For more information and to see how the system is designed to work as well as a question and answer session please see this thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/620276/bst-discussion/0_50

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by