1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Auction Rare Color Chocolate Guineas Keets (10 keets up for auction)

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by kimfeatherfriends123, May 18, 2012.

1. kimfeatherfriends123

kimfeatherfriends123 Songster

Feb 26, 2010
    boonville, in
    I have some happy healthy guinea "keets" up for auction.

(total of 10 guinea keets for auction )

(UPDATE THERE ARE ONLY 8 KEETS )....my cat got a hold of a few of them.

They will be around 2 weeks old when the auction ends. This auction will end Monday May 28th at 9:00 PM. I will ship on Tuesday May 29th.

(If that is convenient for the winner)

My guineas are free range but do go up by themselves at night where it is safe. Guineas are a great addition to your farm. They also have great personalities!!!

Guineas are noted as being the "watch dog of the farm". If you hear guineas making a fuss, it would be wise to go look around your premises. I have to admit as juveniles they are more talkative than I prefer. However, as they get older they substantially quiet down.

Guineas consume large amounts of insects and rarely bother my garden or flowers. They are easy and inexpensive to raise. Once started, they fend for themselves, living on insects, seeds, and grasses. Mine are a bit spoiled and dine in every night with peacocks. (Chicken layer feed, rice, and cat food)

Guineas will control deer ticks, wood ticks, grasshoppers, flies, crickets, and many other insects. I have seen my guineas carry off a few small snakes and mice too. (I am a certified NPIP member)

Make sure you go to the last page of this auction to see what the current bid is.

BIDDING STARTS AT $20,00

Thanks for looking and good luck!

Shipping will be actual cost of shipping plus $10.00 for the box.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 22, 2012
  2. lovin my birds

lovin my birds Songster

Mar 15, 2011
    Odessa, MO
    Is that 20 for each keet?

3. kimfeatherfriends123

Feb 26, 2010
    boonville, in
    Sorry forgot to put the number of keets

It is for 10 guinea babies

4. thasista

thasista Songster

Oct 25, 2011
    KY
    My Coop
    $20

5. kadizkidz

kadizkidz In the Brooder

Mar 25, 2011
    Wisconsin
    Love these Chocolates, I wish I had room for more keets.....

6. lovin my birds

lovin my birds Songster

Mar 15, 2011
    Odessa, MO
    I was also wondering if you culd give me an approximent shipping cost to 64076.

7. kimfeatherfriends123

Feb 26, 2010
    boonville, in
    Just an update on keets....I have only eight now....My cat got into their pen and took out a few....I'm raising them in the house.

8. Fairford

Fairford Chirping

Nov 22, 2011
    Can I get a shipping cost to Mobile, AL 36615?

9. Curly bird

Curly bird In the Brooder

I would like to know when you have more available serious inquiry here.
    Dianne

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: