Auction Rare Color Chocolate Guineas Keets (10 keets up for auction)

kimfeatherfriends123

Songster
12 Years
Feb 26, 2010
boonville, in
I have some happy healthy guinea "keets" up for auction.

(total of 10 guinea keets for auction )

(UPDATE THERE ARE ONLY 8 KEETS )....my cat got a hold of a few of them.

They will be around 2 weeks old when the auction ends. This auction will end Monday May 28th at 9:00 PM. I will ship on Tuesday May 29th.

(If that is convenient for the winner)

My guineas are free range but do go up by themselves at night where it is safe. Guineas are a great addition to your farm. They also have great personalities!!!

Guineas are noted as being the "watch dog of the farm". If you hear guineas making a fuss, it would be wise to go look around your premises. I have to admit as juveniles they are more talkative than I prefer. However, as they get older they substantially quiet down.

Guineas consume large amounts of insects and rarely bother my garden or flowers. They are easy and inexpensive to raise. Once started, they fend for themselves, living on insects, seeds, and grasses. Mine are a bit spoiled and dine in every night with peacocks. (Chicken layer feed, rice, and cat food)

Guineas will control deer ticks, wood ticks, grasshoppers, flies, crickets, and many other insects. I have seen my guineas carry off a few small snakes and mice too. (I am a certified NPIP member)

Make sure you go to the last page of this auction to see what the current bid is.

BIDDING STARTS AT $20,00

Thanks for looking and good luck!

Shipping will be actual cost of shipping plus $10.00 for the box.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom