Auction: Rare Greenfire Farms Coronation Sussex - 7+ Hatching eggs - NO SPLITS

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by bargain, Feb 21, 2012.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Edit Details | Bump in 6 hours | Close Listing
    Next
    Prev
    [​IMG]

This is an auction...Bidding start at $28 dollars with minimum bid increments of $1.

[​IMG]
    Auction starts 11:30 EST 2/21 and ends 2/21 at 11:45 EST I've hatched plenty for the past 10 months.This is for 7+ 100% purebred Coronation Sussex hatching eggs, no splits in these. I have 7 eggs as of today. Any eggs laid tomorrow morning before taking to the post office will be included. Breeding flock are 100% Greenfire Farms imported Coronation Sussex line..7+ means you will get a minimum of 7 and more if laid the day of shipping.Please reply with bids to this post. [​IMG]. The little rooster is a 3 week old Pet Roo shipped from farm friend Paula. from her flocks in early 2010 fall, who later became too big to sit on Farmer Nancy's shoulder but still knows his loving mother! The Cost of Shipping is $17.50 the way we ship with weighted box in box system, no packing in egg cartons. Please see method in last paragraph. No matter how carefully we pack and we do pack as if lives depend on it, because they do! once they leave the farm, we are not responsible for factors beyond our control including post handling and incubation processes, So we DO not replace eggs. Please forgive the Georgia clay under the neck of the rooster in one of the pictures... I didn't have time to bathe him that day!

Our flocks came at great cost to us with 4 unrelated pairs that were purchased and a trio that was shared with our farm by our dear Friend Paula C. Eggs are $28 to start the bid and will include any extras that are laid the day before shipping and the day of shipping.

These are massive poultry but so friendly that I can pick up full sized hens with no fuss from the Rooster. These birds will be "eyestoppers" on your farm or in your backyard. The picture above is of them at 4 months They are doubled that size now! We love that beautiful lavendar collar on these birds! We have tested fertility by visuals and also by about 20 baby chicks as well! For the winner of the auction, please deposit your winning bid for the eggs and the cost of shipping to our paypal:

[email protected] (NO EPays please as this delays the shipment of fresh eggs.)

And message me at BYC with your name with a copy to our farm mail [email protected]. Please give your byc name and mailing address and any special mailing instructions other than Fragile. If you want to pick up at the post office, I'll need your phone number. Paypal doesn't send me the addresses for persons who transact via phone so this is a precaution so I'll get your address.

Please message me with questions but just put bids in response to this listing.Thanks!

Happy bidding and have a blessed day.

For more information about our farm see: http://thegarryfarm.yolasite.com/

or Facebook: The Garry Farm or The Garry Farm Animals for sale​

2. smfildes

smfildes Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 7, 2010
    Morrow, Ohio

3. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Smfides - Just finished wrapping your eggs. They will be in transit to you today. Appreciate your purchase and praying your eggs will make swift and Safe journey and that you will have a joyfilled hatch! Will relist this again for those of you who may have missed it!.

4. sladell1463

sladell1463 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 22, 2012

5. Horseshoe

Horseshoe Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2009
    Loganville Ga.
    Bargain
    I open this post and will allow me to edit or bump it dosn't do that on any other post just this one something is wrong

6. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    strange???? I'll check into it. Thanks for letting me know.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by