AUCTION-(update 18) Serama Eggs-Booted,Silkied & smooth & frizzled-Suprise Pack! ends 1-24-12 at 6:1

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by RedRoosterFarm, Jan 22, 2012.

1. RedRoosterFarm

RedRoosterFarm **LOVE MY SERAMAS**

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    This is an Auction Formated Listing -12+ Serama eggs. Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.
    Bidding will start at: $25.00
    Additional bids will be in increasing $1.00 increments

UPDATE-18 eggs will ship
    Up for auction are 12 plus any extra laid- fertile serama eggs. STORM SPECIAL! These will be collected today till shipping. They will be unmarked and just collected. Last auction NWCHICKENGUY got and I sent 18 and he has 14 fertile in the bator. I ship in polyfoam shippers.

I will update before end of auction to let you know approx. how many I have. Auction ends at 6:15 PM Pacific Standard time on 1/24/2012
    Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!). If interested in making me an offer please pm it to me. This auction will close when sold. I will update daily as I get bids.
    Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed

I am now NPIP-AI clean- I am waiting on the paperwork yet but the tests are done and they passed with flying colors! If interested I can email the number or info when I get it in the mail.

Due to conditions beyond my controll I can NOT garentee your hatch. I do all I can on my end to make sure you get the eggs safe. I will send conformation number when shipped. These will go out Wednesday usps priority. Please pay as soon as auction is over to [email protected] Winner pays 15.00 shipping-If I get a load of eggs and can not fit them in a flat rate box I will let you know and you can have to option of paying extra shipping and I will gladly send all I have.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  2. N.WChickenGuy

N.WChickenGuy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Washington
    I'll start this off 35.00

No one packs eggs like you [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  3. RedRoosterFarm

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    Thanks NW and sorry that I had to have the last auction pulled last week. Im sure you know how our weather was.... High bid from NW Chicken Guy of 35.00 Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  4. N.WChickenGuy

May 9, 2011
    Washington
    No worries on the weather I'm just glad things turned out ok for you and your brood. of the 14 in the bator one quit leaving a lucky number 13 to hatch on the 31st I can't wait for the little fluff balls thanks again.

5. RedRoosterFarm

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    You should get some nice colors and type. Good luck and keep the fingers crossed!

6. N.WChickenGuy

May 9, 2011
    Washington
    So where is Kbell hiding anyway she should be bidding on these to?

7. RedRoosterFarm

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    She wants silkied mainly. I thought of saving some next week for her but no telling who is going to lay now.

8. N.WChickenGuy

May 9, 2011
    Washington

9. AreYouLoved

AreYouLoved Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2012
    Norman OKLAHOMA
    Well it says it ends on the 24th but I am confused from below where it said N.WChickenGuy already won? Maybe I am not reading it correctly as I just registered minutes ago. Anyway if it is still going on my first bid will start out at $35 for the AUCTION-12+ Serama Eggs-Booted,Silkied & smooth & frizzled-Suprise Pack. :) [​IMG]

10. RedRoosterFarm

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    NW won an auction a week or so ago and he is also bidding on this one too. Welcome!! It goes off the 24th.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by