Auctions near North Grenville, Ontario, Canada

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by xcentric-bird, Feb 13, 2009.

1. xcentric-bird

xcentric-bird New Egg

Feb 13, 2009
    I recently got into the auction circuit in the North Grenville area......I realize it is early to ask, but am unsure where to look to find where and when there are auctions.
    I got a lot of my information at the George Jones Auctions, but since he has closed shop, I am at a loss as to where to go looking now?
    Does anyone know if anyone is taking Georges place...and can anyone direct me to where I may go to find when and where all the auctions are being held in the North Grenville area

2. tomcio

tomcio Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2008
    I have it on good authority that there is a swap meet in Vernon (at the comunity center) sometime in the early fall, but since we only started poultry late last fall, I haven't been to one yet.

There is also bird shows in Ottawa at the 'plex, but again, unsure if poultry is part of it, or just ornamental birds.

Keep me posted too if you find anything.

Tom

3. tomcio

Sep 3, 2008
    EBBA AUCTION SALE

AT VERNON COMMUNITY CENTRE, VERNON ONTARIO (at flashing light, turn east)

SATURDAY MARCH 21, 2009

ENTRY-7 A.M.
    AUCTION- 9 A.M.

TERMS: CASH (no cheques)
    strictly no animals

Pheasants, waterfowl, quail, turkeys, pea fowl, guinea fowl, doves, cage birds, pigeons, poultry

(for information, email mailto:[email protected] )

4. tomcio

Sep 3, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by