August fq swap

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by goldenluver, Aug 4, 2010.

1. goldenluver

goldenluver Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2009
    Springfield, Oregon
    This swap is for Fat Quarters Each swapper will provide 4 print/colored FQ's of partners choice of color/theme to be swapped with another swapper. You may sign-up for as many swaps as you want

I will be providing you with the name(s) of the person/people you will be swapping with. Please DO NOT swap before given your name(s) as the list will be constantly changing.

Fabric: All fabrics used should be 100% cotton, very nice quality quilt appropriate fabrics. No flimsy fabrics, please.

Colors: what ever your partners requests

FQ to swappers: August 25, 2010.

Mailing: You will be mailing your FQ's directly to other swappers. I will send addresses out to you

Please post here if you would like to join. As well as posting here, please PM me with your snailmail addy, so I can keep the addy information for this swap.

Enjoy!!!

Disclaimer:::: This swap is not endorsed by BYC (owner, website, staff, etc.). The BYC Staff is not responsible and will not mediate if something goes "wrong" or a deal goes "bad". If you choose to participate in a swap, it is best to know who you are swapping with and not to swap more than you can afford to lose.

THANK YOU BYC STAFF FOR LETTING US TO CONTINUE OUR QUILTING SWAPS!! We have had great fun with this in the past and want to continue doing so!!

participants wants have to swap

goldenluver x3 Chicken Prints, batik, woodsy/bear, the ones with lightening on them most Anything
    Patchesnposies x3 Civil War, Chicken Prints (not cartoon), floral (tiny prints), farm prints. Anything
    WriterofWords x3 skulls, cartoon dogs & cats, chickens, fruit, sw patterns, stripes, calicos
    justbugged x3
    minniechicks x3 bright colors, novelty, I-spy
    paulsmuffen x2 reds and whites most anything
    suzyq53511 x2
    Ruth x2
    eenie114 x1 pink and purple,with a star print can look for just about anything

Last edited: Aug 9, 2010
  2. Patchesnposies

Patchesnposies Chickens.....are my ONE weakness!

Mar 5, 2008
    Southern New Mexico
    Please sign me up!

Thanks for hosting Golden, I appreciate you and all you do.

3. goldenluver

May 20, 2009
    Springfield, Oregon
    gatcha Patchesnposies, do you only want in once?

4. Patchesnposies

Patchesnposies Chickens.....are my ONE weakness!

Mar 5, 2008
    Southern New Mexico
    Quote:Oh dear, my years are catching up with me, Golden.

Please put me down for 3.

Here are my:

Wants-Civil War, Chicken Prints (not cartoon), floral (tiny prints), farm prints.

Haves-Either have or am willing to find/Anything

I think that covers everything!

5. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    X 3 yet again,,,,

I have many different colors and patterns to trade, including skulls, cartoon dogs and cats, chickens, fruit, Southwestern patterns, stripes, small flowers, and I'll update this. We just got a couple of trash bags filled with fabric over lunch!!!!! I just have to see what is cotton or what is what and how big.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  6. goldenluver

May 20, 2009
    Springfield, Oregon
    Quote:wow! did you get it free?

7. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    It was a trade, I had a 3 level rat cage I didn't need and someone else had some really nice fabric they didn't need,,,, I got the better end of the deal,, some of it though is nice but not sure what we could use it for,, too fancy! But a lot of cotton it looks like.

8. goldenluver

May 20, 2009
    Springfield, Oregon
    sell what you won't use on cl

9. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    I am in for three please!

And yes this is fun.

Yesterday was like Christmas in August when I looked into the mail box.

10. minniechicks

minniechicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2010
    Phenix City, AL
    Oh ya sign me up for three. yes, more for my quilt. bright colors, more on prints and something that goes in a window.
    thanks minnie:weee

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by