Augusta Maine farm days Swap saturday April 27th

hoppy

I'm not all fluff
12 Years
May 5, 2007
central maine
Augusta Swap will be held on April 27th, Saturday at the Augusta Tractor Supply. 420 Civic Center Drive, 621-2800
8:30-1:00 pm come stay as long as you want, leave when you are done, just clean up your area so we will be invited back.
All people are expected to provide food and water for their animals and the state says any chicks under 8 weeks old must be sold in lots of 6 chicks. Please sure to have a way to keep any young chicks warm if you are bringing them to a swap as this time of year can be pretty cold in the parking lot. Wind barriers work great, cardboard, plastic sheeting etc. All animals offered for sale/trade whether or not any money changes hands, should be healthy and in good condition. Sick or diseased animals have no place at the swap, and if you have sick animals at home, please stay home to avoid spreading any commutable disease. Many can be carried on your clothing or shoes. The owner/seller is responsible for all sales and to be sure they are following Maine state law. If you have questions, you can send me a private message or call the AG or Food dept for current rules concerning what items you are offering for sale.
The state does send representatives to the swaps and they may or may identify themselves as a state employee. If you are not proud of what you are selling, you probably should not be bringing it to a swap.
and as always, no Neutering or processing allowed on site.

so with that said: whos coming and what are you bringing or what are you looking for?

I'm going, I will be bringing silkies, several blues, a few paints, all unsexed young 8+ weeks old. i will consider bringing a paint cockerel is anyone is interested. and I probably will have some large fowl, wyandottes and orpingtons.

I will be going and bringing:
Pairs of old english bantams, a few standard sized laying hens,
lop ear, lionhead, mini rex, chinchilla giant, californian, and mix rabbits.
as well as lots of rabbit feeders, cages, etc.

I will bring one chocolate orpington bantam rooster only if presold. 8 weeks old. pm for price.
I also will have lavender orpingtons, silkies, blues, whites, and paint.

Weather is forecasted to be a nice day.
celebrate.gif

Gorgeous morning! Still cold here, can't decide if I want to bring the day olds or not...will have 3 8-week Salmon Faverolle pullets for sure, and some craft stuff. See you there!

Back
Top Bottom