Aunt calls, "You wanna come help me? PLEEEEEEEEASE?!?!" lol, ok...

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Daddas1Punkin, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Daddas1Punkin

Daddas1Punkin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    Ohhhhhhhhh.......... I am SOOOOO tired. My aunt called and needed help watching her 3 1/2 yo, 1 1/2 yo and 2 mo, gran-kids. So I went over (she lives right down the street) and played with them. We built forts, and played store, I got the baby to go to sleep, and got them dressed for bed. "Aunt Elysia, are you going to stay all night with us?" the oldest one said. Awwww, I wish I could! I love them all so much! But AM I TIRED! My little baby cuz had the sneezes and decided sneeze right in my face! Ew! Baby snot! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]My aunt promised that when I have babies she will help me, but IDK about that! Lol, she will be too old to chase them around! Ha Ha! She is already I think. No, kidding... Ha, they think I'm a "cool aunt" cool! (I'm not really their aunt but in my family if someone is that much older, we call them an aunt or uncle... But I like them calling me their aunt!)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  2. Chickenfan4life

Chickenfan4life Overrun With Chickens

Aug 28, 2012
    Planet No
    Aww. Hugs. [​IMG]Sounds rough, and I know how you feel because I had to help with our family's kids, too. My sis-in-law is planning on having kids, and that will make me... Auntie Hannah. Yes, I will be called Auntie, NOT Aunt. [​IMG]

3. TheCrazyClucker

TheCrazyClucker Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2012
    I feel your pain. [​IMG]I have to watch my little brother and twin baby sisters sometimes. My brother is SO annoying, I don't understand why someone just doesn't kill me on the spot! But I think I would like to do this to Danny... [​IMG] and then this: [​IMG]And my older sister is engaged, and I'm sure I'll start to be called Auntie Piper when the kids are born [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by