Aussie pup available

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dr8goons, Jul 9, 2008.

1. dr8goons

dr8goons Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    VA
    I have a 9 week old aussie pup available its a female shes current on all shots and wormings she is pure and come with her reg papers.she is crate trained and started house breaking shes good around other dogs and cats and kids.im willing to deliver her to MD,VA,NC,WV for a small fee. iam also willing to ship at buyers cost.She needs a loveing family soon to call her own.pm or email for more info

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. chickygirl2

chickygirl2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    upper marlboro. md
    She is ADORABLE! How are aussies with poultry? Are they good guardians or just good herders?

3. dr8goons

dr8goons Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    VA
    shes good with the baby chicks she will just lay there and watch them im not sure how they are with adult chickens as i dont have any i know they love to herd she rounds up the bunnies daily when there out for cage changing the also seek good at protecting things there very pertactive with the kittens when birds or something are flying around they wont let them out of there sight

4. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    What a beautiful pup. We rescued a dog from a high kill in NC that I think might be a pure miniature aussie. I saw a breeders page and they had a female that looks just like her. she is the smartest dog I have ever had. Scary smart [​IMG] Your pup is going to be hard to part with.

5. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Oh my gosh! She's gorgeous!!!

6. ruby

ruby Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2008
    Gold Hill, Alabama
    can you pm how much you are asking for her.... my husband will kill me. We lost our 17 yr dog last month, to old age. But I have to ask!

7. chickygirl2

chickygirl2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    upper marlboro. md
    Ruby, you know you NEED HER to keep the flock in line and safe. She is like insurance for their well being. Surely hubby will understand that !!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  8. ruby

ruby Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2008
    Gold Hill, Alabama
    I did show him the picture

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by