Austraila-the movie

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by willheveland, Nov 28, 2008.

1. willheveland

willheveland Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2008
    southern tier,NY
    Anybody that wants to see it? It was awesome.I would go see it again. 2hours 45 minutes long Will

2. chickens4jojo

chickens4jojo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2008
    Upstate South Carolina
    No, I have not seen it, but I was thinking about it. Maybe I will now. [​IMG]

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I aboslutely love Nicole Kidman, so yeah, I will go see it just because and she has made some stinkers. But Hugh Jackman? Oh yeah, I will see it.

4. PotterWatch

PotterWatch My Patronus is a Chicken

Apr 22, 2008
    Virginia
    You mean the Hugh Jackman movie... the one with Hugh Jackman in it? Are there other people in it, because 2hrs and 45mins of just Hugh Jackman sounds good to me. *drooling*

5. debilorrah

I'm with ya on that Potter!!! And I really do love Nicole Kidman. She seems to be so gentle and kind and good actress. And Keith Urban married her so......

6. Chick_a_dee

Chick_a_dee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Peterborough, ON
    It looked really terrible to me, or at least the trailer which was very disjointed and didn't have a good summary of the story in it. I think the best trailer I have ever seen was the one for Atonement (Also, aside from HP movies is my all-time favourite film). Though, it's not as bad looking as Twilight, which I had the displeasure of seeing in all it's atrocious acting glory.

7. debilorrah

I actually can't comment on disjointed anything because I am a Johnny Depp fan from waaaaay back.. Talk about disjointed....

8. Chick_a_dee

Chick_a_dee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Peterborough, ON
    Quote:Gotta love Johnny Depp, I still think my alltime favourite was Benny and Joon.

9. newchickenfamily

newchickenfamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Almost 3 hours of Hugh Jackman? Yep, I too will be there, with girlfriends in tow! DH is NOT interested at all?! [​IMG]

10. willheveland

willheveland Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2008
    southern tier,NY
    Quote:If he's thinking it's a chick-flick it isn't by far,do I look like a chick-flic kinda guy? If you liked Quigley,Cocodile Dundee,A Man from Snowy River,Far and Away all wrapped in one you'll like this.It has alot to do with segregation too.I can't beleive how far behind the times Austraila was with segregation.It really gets you thinking. Will

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by