Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

It's fine for me, I'm used to it. I usually work at home and go to the office if I'm needed for meetings. Now all the meetings are on zoom, life's a breeze! But I'm super busy with work, more than usual, so I had no time to panic-buy tp. I've had none for a week and I've been cursing all the greedy ones who've got it sitting around gathering dust in their garages. Anyway, after two weeks of no tp on the shelf, yesterday the local supermarket who know me said they're keeping a big pack out back for me and I can pick it up today!

So I'll have one pack. What about the elderly who missed out? The sick? The people with disabilities? I'm seriously angry at all the selfish people who have more than they need.

Good Morning Friends, my name is Greg and I’m from Melbourne, Ferntree Gully to be exact. I was told about this thread and thought I’d say hello. ☺

I’ve been stalking these forums for a little while now and finally have my own little chicks!

I don’t know the breed or sex of any of them but we’ll get there! 🤣

looking forward to getting to know you all!
cheers
Welcome Greg.

I have five girls in my Blue Mountains backyard, along with 3 dogs and 3 cats. The chickens chase the dogs and cats around!

I had no time to panic-buy tp. I've had none for a week and I've been cursing all the greedy ones who've got it sitting around gathering dust in their garages. Anyway, after two weeks of no tp on the shelf, yesterday the local supermarket who know me said they're keeping a big pack out back for me and I can pick it up today!

So I'll have one pack. What about the elderly who missed out? The sick? The people with disabilities? I'm seriously angry at all the selfish people who have more than they need.
Totally agree.

I’m glad you are getting some at last MJ

Hello again all - I'm needing some help with posted fertile eggs as I'm in lockdown and need 1 doz posted as a result. Prefer Buff Orps, open to discuss any breeds. I'm in Victoria, please can someone give me prices, breeders, and breeds?

(I'm building a setup for my newly retired parents who are already planning on getting chooks)
What a lovely idea for your parents!

I can’t help with the fertile eggs unfortunately but I hope you can let us know how how you go with your parent’s set up :fl 😍

Hey guys, any tips on deep litter method vs sand? Looking at which one to go with for my chooks. Cheers Greg
Hi, I’m not a fan of deep litter simply because the rising ammonia can cause upper respiratory issues. I’ve used sand in one of my coops with some success, but it must be coarse or fat sand because fine sand will also cause upper respiratory issues.

Back
Top Bottom