Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Thanks Aussie-ChookMum, I love the blue mountains. What a lovely place to live.
Yes we do name them which might be a problem as we will have to rehome the 2 roosters we now have!! I am going to try and attach photos.View attachment 2373728
They are Schnitzel, Buddy, Princess Layer (thankfully a hen!!), Peanut, Stock and Little Roo. Can you tell kids were involved in the naming!! I would love to have more land and a little hobby farm. Always something to work towards. They are now 11 weeks old. This next incubation will be a couple of Rhode Island Red and a couple of Blue Laced Barnevelder eggs which I am very excited about. They should arrive today or tomorrow so the incubator is on and ready to go.View attachment 2373729View attachment 2373730
Adorable! :love

Thanks Aussie-ChookMum, I love the blue mountains. What a lovely place to live.
Yes we do name them which might be a problem as we will have to rehome the 2 roosters we now have!! I am going to try and attach photos.View attachment 2373728
They are Schnitzel, Buddy, Princess Layer (thankfully a hen!!), Peanut, Stock and Little Roo. Can you tell kids were involved in the naming!! I would love to have more land and a little hobby farm. Always something to work towards. They are now 11 weeks old. This next incubation will be a couple of Rhode Island Red and a couple of Blue Laced Barnevelder eggs which I am very excited about. They should arrive today or tomorrow so the incubator is on and ready to go.View attachment 2373729View attachment 2373730
Princess Layer is such a good name! You've given me a "why didn't I think of that?!" moment :)

i am from banawartha
Blue Mountains NSW here. How many and what sort of chooks do you have?

Here are my girls

IMG20200609145104(2).jpg

Back
Top Bottom