Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

I thought they only servied the central west of NSW…

Hey Poultry mum! They've been servicing other parts of NSW for a while I think.. at least for the past 6 months that I've been checking out their fb page but just yesterday noticed they're also servicing parts of Victoria now. Maybe that's recent. They mainly sell Isa Browns that are great egg layers and are generally pretty friendly and docile..but you already know that! ;)

Some knuckle head reported my Roos even though they are night boxed from 4:30-5:00pm until 8:30-9:00am and wear no crow collars so you can hardly hear them

im fighting it but I need as many signatures as possible and shares of the petition on Facebook….. lol…
It's usually somebody nearby.....

It's usually somebody nearby.....
I reckon it was the ranger himself… tbh he drove round my block 3 times the other week then when we had the snow he showed up on my door step… my boys have been crowing for 3 months and now out of the blue he just shows up…. This is why I need people to sign it so I can take to council and make them change the by laws….

@Alkara all I can say is that’s Lithgow council for you…. I’ve contacted the local poultry club and hopefully they will be supporting my proposal for council… just need to get to 100 signatures on the petition I’m currently sitting on about 22… lol

You've got my support sweetie.. good luck!

Back
Top Bottom