Australian Cattle Dog that needs a home

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by kimmie6067, Dec 25, 2012.

1. kimmie6067

kimmie6067 Chillin' With My Peeps

I need to find a new home for a three year old Australian Cattle Dog, can get papers, is spayed, micro-chipped, knows how to sit, come, stay, back, move, spin, down, speak and shake. Better with women and kids. Likes other friendly dogs.
    [​IMG]

2. chickengoe

chickengoe Out Of The Brooder

Apr 10, 2011
    B'ham, Wa.
    She sure is pretty! Where about is she?

3. kimmie6067

Michigan, waiting for a new home.

4. Sally8

Sally8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2011
    Hornby,NY
    My vets office let me post a photo and info when i needed to re home kittens. Did you try petfinders.com? I think there is a place there where people are looking for a special breed. She sure is beautiful.

5. chickengoe

chickengoe Out Of The Brooder

Apr 10, 2011
    B'ham, Wa.
    Michigan.....Drats......kinda far from Washington. She is sooo cute! Wish we were closer!

6. lisaequine1

lisaequine1 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 28, 2012
    Milford, OH
    I wish I was closer as well. I just lost my loyal little cattle dog of almost 17 years a couple of months ago. Would love to get another.

7. kimmie6067

Tommie went to a rescue group. I am sure she will find a great home. The people who run it are devoted to these dogs.

8. Lupa Duende

Lupa Duende Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2012
    rescues are awesome. we adopted our second dog from Gerdy's Rescue in Montreal.

9. Farmbirds

Farmbirds New Egg

Jan 28, 2013
    if she is spayed then paper isnt worth wasting time. any neurtred or spayed dogs are not quaifly for dog show. but she ll make great pet. dont worry about paper.

10. kimmie6067

they can be used for agility

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by