1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Australian Shepherd Puppies for sale!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Liexicof15, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Liexicof15

Liexicof15 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2010
    Tampa
    I have purebred Australian Shepherd puppies for sale. We have 4 black tri females, 1 blue merle male, and 1 red tri male left. Please check out my website for lots of pictures of puppies and parents. all of them are priced at $500 except the blue merle, he is $700.

2. coloradochick

coloradochick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    Brighton, CO
    WOW [​IMG]

3. cheri222

cheri222 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    Erie PA
    I have an aussie black lab mix (looks and acts aussie) he is my best bud. Going on 14 years old and slowing down. Your dogs are awsome! If I lived closer, I would be coming over to check them out.

4. Liexicof15

Liexicof15 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2010
    Tampa
    Thanks guys! We have spent a lot of time searching for our breeders and put a lot of energy into their health and the health of the puppies. But it should go without saying, they are not just breeders, they are my pets. After they are done breeding, they are my pets for life. And a little side note.... we ship to the lower 48 states. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by