1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Australian Spotted Duck eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickenlisa, Jun 14, 2010.

1. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    My Aussie Spot hen is laying eggs again, after hatching 8 ducklings 3 weeks ago. She's a blue head and my drake is also. Here are a few pix of them and their babies.... I'm not sure, but I think I've got blue and silver headed babies. I need them to feather out to see for sure.Let me know how many eggs you want and I can send them for $1 per egg.+ shipping to any of the lower 48 states...(I've got 4 now and can have a dozen in a week...1/day.) She laid 17 eggs when she decided to set, I took 5 away so she could cover the other 12 easier, 2 were clear, and 8 out of the 10 remaining eggs hatched.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thanks,
    Lisa

2. pirtykitty

pirtykitty Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 8, 2008
    Waco, Texas
  3. chickenlisa

Apr 9, 2007
    Yep, thanks! I've seen that before and looked at it to try to figure out what I've got (in the ducklings....) Its too soon to tell, but when I know what they are (colors and sexes) I'll be posting them for sale too.
    Thanks!

4. chickenlisa

Apr 9, 2007
    I've got 7 eggs as of today. They are the calmest sweetest ducks too. I've got Swedish, Cayugas, and Mandarins, and these Aussies are the nicest ones of all of them.

5. chickenlisa

Apr 9, 2007
    Sold! Thanks BBB!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by