1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Australorp Bantam?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by clemson11, Mar 4, 2009.

1. clemson11

clemson11 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2008
    UT
    I am trying to find a few Australop Bantams to buy, does anyone know were I can find these?

2. Wanda

Wanda Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    didn't mean to post twice, sorry

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  3. Wanda

Wanda Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I have been looking for these for quite awhile. I think if you search the internet, you may find breeders towards the West Coast, I am on the East Coast and didn't want to ship that far. I saw a trio on Eggbid once. I couldn't have a rooster where I lived then and only wanted one pullet since I have a small permanent pet flock. I knew someone else looking for a pullet so I did contact the seller and they were willing to send 3 pullets but the other person backed out because she was told that there was no such thing as a bantam Australorp and didn't trust that is what we would get. Unfortunately, my computer crashed and I lost the info for the seller :-(

Wanda

4. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    You should put your state(at least) as per b/s/t rules, so we will know where you are located. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by